We take pride in our themes and want you to have a great-looking and functioning website! Naturally, we are happy to assist you with theme-related questions and basic styling.
Our general support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 11am and 15pm to 18pm (GMT+2). During this time, we can generally provide feedback on any support queries within 12 - 24 hours, whilst we will also commit to answer any queries outside of these hours within 36 hours.
Extent of our support
We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. So whilst we will try help you with any type of query (support or modification), we can't provide extensive help in terms of modifications. Technical support will thus take priority over modification support. However, we do have a list of professional affiliated designers & developers who can help you with modifications to our themes.
The scope of our support includes the following
- Any WordPress compatibility error arising from a fresh theme install.
- Help with functionality of our themes, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Premium members may receive basic Custom CSS and styling adjustments.
- Theme limitations, including removing (globally):
- Post dates.
- Comment count.
- Author information.
- Comment functionality.
- Issues with theme setup.
- Issues relating to image display, feature images and featured videos.
- Issues relating to images or videos that are not displaying as intended by the template.
- Issues relating to a broken theme function including:
- Theme Options Panel not saving and/or taking effect.
- Obox-specific widgets not working correctly.
- Preset and widget home pages not functioning correctly.
- Inability to change post options.
- Typography manager errors.
- Advert management errors.
- OCMX Gallery functionality.
- Functionality which does not work as advertized on the Obox site (oboxthemes.com)
Our support DOES NOT extend to
- In-depth theme customization. For this we rely on our Approved Modifiers.
- HTML customization/template code changes.
- Adding functionality which was not advertised and is not installed by default with the theme.
- Any broken styling as a result of theme customization.
- Compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- The loss of changes due to not backing up your site prior to running a theme update.
- Issues related to WooCommerce functionality or extension compatibility.
Definition of modification support
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish 2 / 3 lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. However, if your request requires custom queries, testing, or several lines of code to be published, we can only provide guidance and you would then need to hire an Affiliated Obox Design Worker or developer of your choice if you don't have the skills to implement it yourself.
It is our commitment to fix all theme bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. During our general support hours, we can fix bugs within 24 - 72 hours. We will also try provide a solution via the forum for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core theme package.
With luck, your need for support will be minimal and we wish you the best with your new website!
Obox has the right to revoke your access to the Obox site in the event of abuse towards support staff and/or other Obox users, including, but not limited to:
- Use of profanity of any kind.
- Defamation of character.
- Spamming of any kind.
- Misuse of forums for self promotion.
- Constantly re-posting identical messages in multiple threads.